GeppititusC

Applications and facts about current members of Forgotten Soldiers.

Moderator: Officers

GeppititusC

Postby GeppititusC » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Name:
Chris

In-game name:
GeppititusC

Where are you and when can you play?
East Coast (Maryland), evenings for now

Share some things about yourself outside of video games:
2 classes (6 credits) away from my BS in Computer Science at University of Maryland. Leaving for Army BCT within the next 6 months and OCS after that.

Teamspeak is required. Can you get on and at least listen to Teamspeak?
Of course.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join?
Been in since the beginning. Was one of the original 10 to form Forgotten Soldiers. Was in The Liberators before that.

Do you prefer to play any certain roles in-game or are you comfortable jumping from role to role to fit the needs of the situation?
Bounce around to anything needed, but those who know me know I'm a sniper at heart. I miss my bolt-driver/rexo :cry:

What can you bring to the table?
Strong tactical leadership. I was Armor Legion Commander in PS1 with FS and hope to continue leading well.

What do you expect out of Forgotten Soldiers members and officers?
I expect every current and future member to be able to execute and respond to the needs of both the outfit and empire with speed and precision. While having fun of course.

In three sentences, brag about yourself: I have no problem saying the things that need to be said, regardless of hurt feelings. I have very thick skin and will stand up for things I believe in. I also have a badass Warhammer 40k army and usually beat Gergzerg whenever we play.
GeppititusC
Outfit Leader

Return to Meet the Members