[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
Forgotten Soldiers • View topic - Lightknight

Lightknight

Applications and facts about current members of Forgotten Soldiers.

Moderator: Officers

Lightknight

Postby Lightknight » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Name:
Trey Simpson

In-game name:
Lightknight

Where are you and when can you play?
Virginia - Sometimes during the daytime, mostly at night after 9PM EST.

Share some things about yourself outside of video games:
I have a wife and twins who are the focus of my life .

Teamspeak is required. Can you get on and at least listen to Teamspeak?
But of course.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join?
I joined Shylocke after the outfit was merged when I came back in after Konreid went away.

Do you prefer to play any certain roles in-game or are you comfortable jumping from role to role to fit the needs of the situation?
I like to jump roles, play the situation. Default though is medic.

What can you bring to the table?
I'm a solid FPS player across all FPS games. I'm also a good tactical thinker, and once cloaking is all certed, I can be counted to take things down when the mission seems impossible.

What do you expect out of Forgotten Soldiers members and officers?
I expect us to do the things the zerg cannot. Strike at the enemy's generators and hold them. Resecure our own generators. Take on the best the enemy has to offer and prevail. But most of all, have fun doing it.

In three sentences, brag about yourself:
I don't brag. I let my actions and success speak for me.
Undertanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.
Lightknight

Return to Meet the Members