Oxayotl Application

Post applications here. Guests and registered users can both apply.

Moderator: Officers

Oxayotl Application

Postby Oxayotl/Vulkmarr » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Name:

In-game name: Oxayotl

Where are you and when can you play? Central East Coast. Usually between 11am-2am

Share some things about yourself outside of video games: Big history lover, love to build and paint models and paint 40k stuff. Really enjoy shooting real firearms.

Teamspeak is required. Can you get on and at least listen to Teamspeak? I have TS and can talk on it.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join? I was in 101st Ivy Angels forever ago and when I heard a PS2 was coming out I lost my mind!

Do you prefer to play any certain roles in-game or are you comfortable jumping from role to role to fit the needs of the situation? I prefer to play engineer, it's my first love but I also love being a gunner or support role.

What can you bring to the table? Tireless love of repairing vehicles and turrets. I can keep a base up all day..I had oysters for lunch.

What do you expect out of Forgotten Soldiers members and officers?
Two things. 1. Someone to watch my six when I'm repairing crap and 2. To not be left behind like the end of Blackhawk Down and have to run 20 miles.
In three sentences, brag about yourself: No one has crap on me when it comes to test of wills in repair. I will go through more respawns then Opera went through weight classes in order to keep a base up or a tank in the field. and AINT NO ONE a worse flyer then me! I blow harder then little kim at aircraft control..you remember that movie "Alive" yeah I was the pilot.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:58 pm.
Oxayotl/Vulkmarr

Return to Applications