Application: Crushingblow

Post applications here. Guests and registered users can both apply.

Moderator: Officers

Application: Crushingblow

Postby Erk » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Name: Eric

In-game name: Crushingblow, Erk

Where are you and when can you play? Michigan, whenever free; currently on leave and unemployed, so free most days and hours.

Share some things about yourself outside of video games: I am an Army National Guard medic and have done one tour in Afghanistan. I like to write.

Teamspeak is required. Can you get on and at least listen to Teamspeak?Yes I have a headset, but, the mic is currently broken. will be replaced shortly.

How did you hear about us and why do you want to join? I came across the advertisement on Planetside-universe.org after being disgusted by a lack of organization when assaulting a bio-lab. I just want to play with people who don't have brain damage

Do you prefer to play any certain roles in-game or are you comfortable jumping from role to role to fit the needs of the situation? I like to play medic and more sneaky roles. Maneuvering elements and things of that nature. Not a head on fighter, mid range fire fights are my strong point. I don't like vehicles. I like to be involved in macro level planning.

What can you bring to the table?. I have a basic understanding of real life infantry tactics, and I can make plans on the fly

What do you expect out of Forgotten Soldiers members and officers? I just expect someone who realizes that this game will not be successful unless there is team work to support it. Without teamwork, we don't get to keep playing because there will be nobody to play with. Someone who will listen to reason when it is presented in the face of a repeated failure (if your plan didn't work, trying it again is not the answer).

In three sentences, brag about yourself: I am pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread
Erk

Return to Applications